blinc members’ publications
In this area you find relevant publications edited by our members relevant to blended learning, European affaires and other blinc issues.
This area will be updated regularly.
Previous articles can be found in the archive.
For other relevant issues please also visit the blinc-blog which has been offering short articles and contributions concerning blended learning since 2005.
- Evaluation Report on Blended Learning in 3rd Sector Organisations, Hans-Dieter Haller, Jutta List-Ivancovic, Leena Freitag, Tim Scholze (2007)
- Blended Learning in formal and informal learning projects, Sabine Wiemann, Tim Scholze, (March 2007, published in eLearningeuropa.info)
- Comment optimiser la médiation humaine? (how to optimise the human mediation), edited by Corinne Rudelle 2006 (Article in French)
- IT’s Social: Blended Learning in the Social Sector, Tim Scholze (2005, published in eLearningeuropa.info)
- Blended Learning in the Healthcare Sector, Michael Eichhorst (2006, article in German)
- Blended Learning Didactics, Hans-Dieter Haller, Jutta List-Ivancovic, Leena Freitag, Tim Scholze (2006)